We are just a few short months away from being back on the courts! Here are a few updates:
- We have a dedicated committee working hard on court maintenance, clubhouse improvements, and fundraising for the 2018 season. Please reach out to our club president, Greg Milner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get involved!
- Our 2018 calendar has been updated with our new court schedule and events lined up for this season.
- Our fantastic adult lessons program is expanding! New this year, we are offering a spring session of morning lessons once per week. Open to members only, register for this session for only $30.
- Check back soon for our updated 2018 membership forms!
- Mark your calendars for our Spring Cleanup & Registration Day on April 21 (rain date April 22). A small group of volunteers shows up each year to help get the grounds and clubhouse ready for the new season. We are always in need of extra help! Drop by the club with your rake and gloves, and fill out your registration form while you're here!